So yesterday night, I started planting some of the seeds. I know it is a little too late now. The frost date in my area is around the end of April. Here is a quick online tool to find out your frost date. So from today we have around 7 weeks left. I have planted:
- Petunia Shock wave Red [7-21 days]
- Impatiens Accent White Hybrid
- Impatiens pink [seeds harvested from our neighbor]
- Impatiens Shady Lady Tango [orange]
- Impatiens Accent Red Hybrid
- Pentas New Look Mix
They say that we should start them 8-10 weeks before last frost. Hence should have planted around Feb 15th. These seeds were bought from Park Seed.